Scotland Build Expo 2016
We have been the Event Ambassadors of The leading and only construction exhibition to focus exclusively on construction opportunities in Scotland.
Scotland Build 2016 (November 23rd & 24th, SECC Glasgow) is a construction expo dedicated entirely to opportunities in Scotland. Scotland Build is attended by thousands of ‘movers & shakers’ in the Scottish construction industry from: contractors, developers, government, architects, specifiers, merchants, distributors and more.
The event features:
- Conference & Workshop floors providing hours of expert and CPD-accredited presentations and workshops, also including the Scotland Digital Construction & BIM Summit and the Scotland Build Sustainability Summit.
- 70+ Top Level Speakers giving insight to the latest developments, strategies and investment opportunities.
- An Exhibition Floor featuring 120+ exhibitors and thousands of quality attendees already registered.
- The construction industry’s very own Winter Wonderland with local beer, whisky, mulled wine, comedy shows & entertainment.
- VIP Networking Sessions, sessions providing face-to-face meetings with a wide range of VIP attendees from Contractors, Architects , Distributors and Developers (For VIP attendees and Exhibitors only)
“Scotland Build was a great event for the construction sector. All under one roof and well organised and attended, great variation of audiences with great opportunities for conversation and invaluable information from the supply chain and plenty of interaction with the industry “.
For the JWS team this was another great chance to keep the network growing, more opportunities to enter to new supply chains and show the Scottish market that we are there!
More info: http://www.scotlandbuildexpo.com/