Whether it is the accuracy of one weighing machine or a range of equipment, our calibration service provides testing and certification of weighing equipment traceable to National Standards. This is an essential requirement for Companies operating a quality system verified through independent testing and certification.
We calibrate a range of weighing equipment, including:
- Analytical and Precision Balances with F1 Tolerance Test Weights
- Industrial and Platform Scales with M1 Tolerance Test Weights
- Process and Batch Weighing Plants with M1 Tolerance Test Weighs; Force Measurement Systems or Volumetric Testing Equipment
- Axle Pad Systems & Axle Weighbridges
- Weighbridges with our JWS Weighbridge Test Unit and JWS Weighbridge Test Weights
JWS is accredited by the National Measurement and Regulation Office (NMRO) to carry out Self -Verification of a wide range of weighing equipment. This accreditation allows us to provide customers with UK Verification of weighing equipment and Re-Qualification following repairs.
Our Test Weights are independently calibrated annually with traceability to UK National Standards.
JWS offers 3 levels of cover: Gold, Silver and Bronze.
|Scheduled service & calibration visit|
|Discount on purchase of new equipment|
|Priority response to emergency call-out|
|Unlimited help desk support, Weekdays 9.00 – 17.00|
|Guaranteed call-back time during business hour|
|Free energency call-out|
Installation and Upgrades
Please view our Weighing Solutions page for details of our product offerings.
JWS provides a range of conversions to upgrade existing installations. These include:
- New Load Cells
- New instrumentation
- Full Data Management Systems for weighbridges
- System integration for process control applications
- Driver-Operated (Un-manned) Systems
Our customers are assured of peace of mind when it comes down to a choice to repair or replace. Our professional engineers have years of experience in diagnosing problems and can be trusted to advise customers where it is possible and cost effective to repair weighing equipment.